Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father’s Day- A Special Time Spent Together

Father’s Day is right around the corner…and while it’s too late to attend our event this July at Pebble Beach, you can still sign up for the Cleveland Father/Son event in December. It’s a unique opportunity to play Pebble Beach and the surrounding courses located along the Monterrey Bay. Wouldn’t you like some quality time playing golf with your Father, Son or Daughter? Here are a few testimonies from our past attendees, many who have come back year after year.


Pinky and Gentry Pelham

I told Dick it would truly be my pleasure to write about the Father Son tournament at Pebble Beach. I said this because it is always one of the best times I have playing golf. To get to spend four days with my son playing golf in one of the best places in the world is truly a joy to me. The friends Gentry and I have made and the memories we have are extra special because we share them. I can only hope that Gentry and I continue to participate in the Tournament for many years to come. Pebble is a special place but it is even more special sharing it with your son! Pinky Pelham

Mike and Brad Furry

We have played in the World Pro-AM Father/Son event 17 times. As time goes on, the chance to be together is limited because each person is busy. We have a very large family so individual time is limited. This event allows us to catch up on each others lives. We both looked forward all year long to spending time together at Pebble. Each year has been very special, though the year we won our flight gave us both a great feeling of accomplishment. Just the competition alone is enough to bring us back so many times. Thanks to both you and Gordon for all your efforts. Sincerely, Michael Furry

No comments:

Post a Comment